Paediatric Nurses jobs
You refined by:
- If you have current experience as a paediatric intensive care nurse, current eligibility for AHPRA registration, and want to belong to a progressive and…
- An opportunity has become available for several Registered Nurses (Children's Inpatient Unit).
- Gold Coast University Hospital's Children's Health Service…
- The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) provides direct and indirect care as required and works in collaboration with the Coordinator of the Child Protection Unit,…
- Reporting to the Clinical Governance Manager the Paediatric Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring the efficient, smooth running of the Developmental…
- The Townsville Hospital Paediatric Ward is seeking Registered Nurses with varied experience to fill future permanent and temporary, full and part-time vacancies…
$62,171 - $78,972 a year
- Current Registered Nurse registration with AHPRA.
- Post graduate nursing qualifications paediatrics, neonatal nursery.
- RN Grade 2 (YP4 - YP11).
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- Post-graduate qualifications in Neonatal Nursing and/or Paediatric Nursing and/or MACH.
- As a NAPPS nurse you will require expert neonatal skills and knowledge…
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse / Midwife.
- To be successful in the role you will need:
- Registered Nurse/ Midwife with current AHPRA registrations.
- Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Dual Registered Midwife.
- RN Grade 3 (YW11 – YW12).
$33.03 - $44.17 an hour
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- We are seeking Critical Care experienced Registered Nurses to join our professional team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.