$65,276 - $87,282 a year
- Recent experience in adolescent, paediatric or oncological care.
- And is the designated state-wide provider of services including paediatric trauma,…
$106,795 - $111,190 a year
- As the Paediatric Palliative Care Nurse you will provide expert clinical care and lead the coordination of palliative care for children and young people with…
CENTRAL AUSTRALIAN RETRIEVAL SERVICE
The Gap QLD
- Up to 20% paediatric patients, predominantly with respiratory, GI tract and soft tissue infections.
- Telephone advice is available from the retrieval consultants…
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with Schedule 2, Nurses and Midwives (Queensland Health) Award - State 2015 – Generic Level Statements …
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Paediatric Life Support Certificate is required.
- Previous ICU/PICU nursing experience, or work in a hospital Paediatric ward,…
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced registered nurse that is available to work a range of shifts and has the ability to be flexible.
- Registered Nurse Division 1 Grade 2.
- Do you currently hold AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse?
- The Central Allocations Unit is seeking applications from…
$65,799 - $88,502 a year
- As a nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift leaders to ensure a high level of quality…
$33.03 - $44.17 an hour
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- We are seeking Critical Care experienced Registered Nurses to join our professional team.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Louise Bramich- Nurse Unit Manager at 95081265.
- An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced…
Be the first to see new Paediatric Nurses jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.