Paediatric Training Position jobs
You refined by:
Charterhouse Medical (undo)
- Warm team environment, social events and peer training sessions.
- Option to work in therapy/ counselling, assessment and group training.
- Career advancement opportunities & paid training programs.
- Highly respected in the disability community, our client has strong market presence nationwide.
$2,000 a day
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have specialist Registration with AHPRA and hold FANZCA.
- Mutual cooperation and teamwork is encouraged.
- This Health Service is a major training site for the University of Melbourne and Deakin Rural Clinical Schools.
- Benefits provided to those working include:
- Actively promote and provide opportunities for education, training and development of Junior Medical staff and other health professionals.
$2,000 a day
- Support the department in its efforts to maintain accreditation requirements for Registrar training.
- For more information regarding this position, please…
$124,428 - $150,335 a year
- The first twelve months will be in the Emergency Department and the second twelve months will be in your choice of five advanced skills training positions on…
- Have had your specialist training assessed by RANZCOG and have been found to be comparable.
- Great progression opportunities at GV Health with roles available…
$234,556 a year
- Participation in Manning Hospital’s active training program in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- For more information regarding this position, please contact Tanya…
$155,800 - $196,300 a year
- This position would suit a PGY4+ doctor with > 6 months experience in emergency medicine; including paediatrics & neonatal resuscitation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.