Paper Delivery jobs in Browns Plains QLD
- As a member of the team, undertake tasks allocated by the Manager in a constantly changing work environment to support innovation and efficient delivery.
- Contributing to the welfare, health and safety of students including the delivery of first aid.
- Clerical assistance duties including typing teachers' notes and…
- Develop, implement, and monitor operational frameworks and plans to ensure timely delivery of grants programs including the Building our Regions program.
- Liaise with a broad range of stakeholders, both internally and externally, to research, analyse, make recommendations and prepare responses for the General…
- Lead the development, delivery and evaluation of innovative and effective quality improvement strategies and projects focused on professional and efficient…
- Create the conditions for best practice client service delivery across the department.
- Ability to drive a culture of achievement through effective planning,…
- Co-ordinate and prepare submissions, correspondences and briefing papers for forums such as Board, senior management, industry councils and for the Minister.
- Translate business practices and processes into architectures to enable delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Identify and investigate Innovative technologies and…
- Plan and coordinate the development and overall implementation of initiatives for the successful delivery of the Department's cross-divisional Water Information…
- In this varied role, you’ll also prepare relevant policies and Board and Committee papers, mentor junior staff and will work collaboratively with product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.