Paralegal jobs in Dee Why NSW
You refined by:
- Temporary Full-Time until 30 June 2021.
- Flexible work arrangements are available for this role, including job sharing, part time work, and study leave.
Olympus Law Partners
- Olympus Law Partners is a burgeoning law practice that specialises in solving complex legal problems varying from complex criminal trials to financial family…
- 2 years of trade mark or copyright specific experience as a legal secretary/paralegal/administrator in a law firm or in-house legal department.
- Currently on the hunt for an experienced Paralegal to work within a Renewable Energy Company here in Sydney CBD.
- Assist with drafting Service Agreements.
The George Institute
- Part Time opportunity (0.6 FTE - 22.5 hours per week).
- Flexible working hours, spread over 4-5 days preferred.
- Make an impact on global health outcomes.
- We are currently seeking to employ a PLT student to assist a highly collegiate and supportive team of solicitors and paralegals.
- About us and the role.
- Legal Secretary/ Practice Assistant, Tax Team (Sydney) Part time.
- Work type: Permanent - Part time.
- Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and…
- THRIVE LAWYERS is a boutique law firm located in Riverwood.
- We are friendly, knowledgeable team with best client services.
- You will have the opportunity to:
Anton Murray Consulting
- They are seeking a paralegal to join them as either a full time or part time employee (flexible work hours if required) to assist and provide general support to…
- Please note we are not currently accepting applications for our paralegal community.
- Opportunities with TeamSource provide the flexibility (part time, full-time…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.