Paralegal jobs in Fairfield NSW
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- To be eligible to apply for this role, you must meet one of the following statuses:
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our Corporate / M&A team in Sydney on a full-time basis.
- Self-driven and a self-starter.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- Join a law firm recognised for their commitment to providing clients with excellent legal services.
- With a dynamic team environment, they pride themselves on…
- Tertiary qualified (TAFE or equivalent) in business, paralegal or relevant discipline or relevant experience.
- Understanding the transaction, its credit approval…
- You will be working in a fun & fast paced environment where no two days are the same doing a variety of tasks including photocopying, printing, scanning, client…
- Legal Aid NSW is seeking applications from final year law students and recent graduates for Practical Legal Training (PLT) placements in the Civil and Criminal…
- An opportunity has arisen within the Banking & Financial Services, Legal & Governance Division for a new Team Assistant position.
$95,000 a year
- This National law firm is in an exciting period of growth and has an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join the team.
- Must be a career Paralegal.
- Assistance with recruitment and on-boarding of legal support and paralegal roles.
- We are inviting applications from Legal Support Coordinators or Practice…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.