Part Time jobs in Ashbury NSW
Excel Building Management
- Full time position: Monday to Friday from 10pm to 6am including Public Holidays.
- Act as the face of the building and providing a warm, professional welcome to…
$38 - $40 an hour
- Perfect Contracting is an industry-leading demolition and asbestos removal contractor.
- We seeking an experienced Class A (Friable Asbestos) Supervisor to join…
- Knowledge in accounting and / or relevant finance/administration are welcome.
- As an Office Manager you will be part of a small, international team located in…
- As the part-time Communications Officer you will be responsible for the council's communications matters.
- This is a long-term part-time contract role that will…
- It is essential your work history includes a minimum of 12 months cosmetic retail sales experience and you must have the ability to achieve sales targets,…
- Part-time fixed-term position until 30 June 2020 with the possibility of an extension.
- Another key priority is to grow chaplaincy support by connecting and…
McKkr’s Pty Ltd
- Our client is looking for a someone who can support the team by :
- Arranging meetings for face-to-face appointments with financial planners.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Budget Management and numeracy skills.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
- Filing hardcopy post in to files and scanning relevant documents for online storage.
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Essential Experience and Skills Required:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.