Part Time jobs in Dickson ACT
You refined by:
- Previous experience in a similar storeperson / stock receiptor role, ideally from within a retail environment is desirable but not essential.
- Please ensure your application is added before this time as we do not accept late applications.
- Are you excited about being a part of Australia’s Largest Retail…
- Previous relevant experience in the hospitality industry.
- Flexible roster – work / life balance.
- Suit someone with a young family.
- Role models a strong customer focus, preferably with retail experience.
- Role Type: Permanent, Part-time - 20 hours per week.
- We work flexibly at ANZ.
$60,000 - $62,000 a year
- The potential opportunity for the position to be a full time role.
- Assisting junior staff with their work.
- Work in a community minded environment.
- And our Personal Bankers play an essential part in doing that.
- You’ll also be encouraged to take part in our fun community projects as a paid volunteer.
$50,000 a year
- Salary: From approximately $50,000 per annum (based on full-time and will be paid pro-rata for part-time).
- A commencing salary from approximately $50,000 per…
$93,151 - $98,728 a year
- This is a part-time permanent position available at 20 hours per week (five days per fortnight) and the full-time salary noted above will be paid pro-rata.
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Administration Officer to join our friendly team at RFBI Holt Masonic Village.
- (up to 75 hours a fortnight).
$92,103 - $97,049 a year
- This position is a permanent part-time position and the full-time salary noted above will be pro-rata.
- If practising clinically (providing direct clinical care…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.