Part Time jobs in Mont Albert VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Medical Receptionist (undo)
- This is a good opportunity for anyone wishing to work part time with the potential for the increase of more work hours later on.
- Covering sick and annual leave.
New Medical Imaging
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required).
- We are currently looking for a medical receptionist to assist with the delivery of…
Vic Medical Doctors
- This is a part time position of approximately 25-32 hours a week, working 5 weekday shifts during the week and 1 in 2 weekend shift.
Stud Park Medical & Dental Centre
- Looking for experienced Medical receptionist.
- Excellent patient care and customer service.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise and organise, with attention to…
South Melbourne VIC
- Usual medical receptionist duties, must be people's person.
- Small clinic, friendly, flexible hours.
- Only candidates who have an experience as a medical…
Health for life pty ltd
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g.
- Be part of a proactive team that is there to provide the best service in the…
- Passion and keen to help and serve people.
- Able to finish all the work on the day.
- Able to using Microsoft Excel/ Word.
- Maintain work station tidy /clean.
My Family Medical Clinic
- We have a vacancy for part time Receptionist or Nurse, it advantageous if experience in Best Practice.It is a combined role more of admin so receptionists with…
Cranbourne Stawell Clinic
$20 - $22 an hour
- It is a casual Position for 1-2 days with additional hours required to fill for sick leave or Annual Leave.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Rowville medical clinic
- Ability to work at times independently or as part of a team.
- A can do attitude - no task is too big or small.
- Available to cover sick leave if required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.