Part Time jobs in South Yarra VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- A degree in an accounting/finance or other relevant discipline with subsequent relevant knowledge and experience;
- To be successful in the role, you will have:
Aegis Services Australia
$21.54 an hour
- 4 weeks Full Time paid classroom and 'on the job' style training (Full Time training hours:
- Ability to prioritise and time management skills.
- Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required.
- Analysis including leave balance and headcount statistic reporting and leave management guidance.
- We require a Part Time Payroll Assistant to work 2 days per…
- Employment Type Permanent Part Time.
- Globally, we are facing one of the most pivotal times in the pursuit of cancer cures, and Peter Mac stands at its forefront…
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- These training dates and times may vary dependent on business requirements.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
$29 - $30 an hour
- This will be a casual position Monday to Friday however the right candidate must be flexible to be able to work part time and full time hours due to the…
- We have part time and full time positions available.
- Do you believe in working together as part of a larger team?
- Ability to manage high volume, inbound calls.
City of Stonnington
$65,736 - $70,129 a year
- Additionally, you will receive annual leave loading, ongoing training and development opportunities and work for an organisation with a dedicated Green Team.
$87,672 a year
- A relevant degree and substantial relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.