Part Time jobs in Williamstown VIC
You refined by:
Victorian Government (undo)
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Globally, we are facing one of the most pivotal times…
- You will be part of a dynamic changing environment that will have future growth.
- Shifts start and finish times may vary between 7am and 8pm with the potential…
- Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international…
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team.
- Family Carer Consultant - Eating Disorders.
- Child and Youth Mental Health Service.
- Part Time, one day per week.
- The position is part time, working Monday to Friday 1000 – 1700.
- You have Excellent time management skills and problem-solving ability.
- What’s in it for you:
- Highly developed time management skills.
- The administrative team is an integral part of the ACAS service and often the initial point of contact for our clients.
- Here at the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR) we have an opportunity for a Corporate Information Officer on a part-time (0.4 FTE,…
- This is a permanent part time position 75 hours per fortnight; however full time will be considered for suitable applicants.
- We are One Peninsula Health.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Nurses at Peter Mac are part of a network of care striving for excellence.
- We are seeking a highly motivated ANUM in Recovery and High Acuity Nursing for a Part…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.