Part Time Computer jobs in Victoria
- Modelling exemplary professional learning practice included through seeking feedback from other teachers and leaders on their own classroom practice as part of…
- This program is an integral part of the school wide ‘Sustainability and the Environment’ program.
- The 2019 staffing profile consists of 48.9 full time…
- Professional Development of staff is an integral part of the focus placed in ensuring staff keeps abreast of current best practice.
- Staggered start and finish times between 7.30 am and 6.30 pm.
- As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video…
Taradale Primary School
- Maintain, enter and retrieve data from the schools computer system.
- Supervision of students cannot be required except where it is an integral part of the…
- Employees are expected to, at all times:
- Full-time - 76 hours per fortnight.
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with internal & external…
East Doncaster Secondary Colle
- A teacher must be present at all times when a MEA is assisting students.
- This position is a part time, EFT 0.80, which is 6.08 hours per day over five days per…
- Effective time management and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as a part of a…
- Part-time and Casual opportunities available.
- You should be highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage your time and be flexible with your…
- This role will be a 12-month maternity leave cover and can be on a full time or part time basis.
- Intermediate level computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Be the first to see new Part Time Computer jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.