Part Time Cook jobs in Concord NSW
Sort by: relevance -
- Centre Cook – Goodstart Gladesville.
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team.
- Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care.
- An experienced cook (not less than 2 years experience) or a qualified chef or apprentice.
- In a profession dominated by time management, the habit of punctuality…
- Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500…
- 09 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time.
- You’ll have access to a national network of centre cooks who regularly share recipes, questions, ideas and tips led by…
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication skills.
- 14 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time.
- 11 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time.
- Be part of a culture that promotes core values and drives organisational performance.
- Ensure the highest level of cleanliness, hygiene and safety standards at…
North Shore NSW
- Our Client, a professional family with teenagers living in Wollstonecraft, require the part time services of a dedicated and detail orientated housekeeper /…
- Good communication skills and great ability to work as part of a team.
- Kitchen crew members are to maintain a complete knowledge of GYG menu items, ingredient…
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business.
- Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have…
- A well-presented, healthy meal is an important part of the care we provide to our residents, so being part of our friendly servery staff is an important part of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.