Part Time Hotel jobs in Melbourne VIC
ENCORE EVENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
- Exceptional interpersonal ,communication and time management skills.
- Provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times.
- We are currently seeking a part time Porter to join our dynamic Front Office team to help make a memorable first and last impression for our guests.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- A strong attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and time management skills.
- Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an…
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- As part of our commitment to safety, suitable candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment…
- Knowledge of products including car hire, hotels and rail.
- Access to online learning modules and time off to attend training.
- What Are We Looking For?
- As part of the Accor group and owned by ErdiGroup – a privately owned company that operates a successful collection of hotels and businesses throughout…
- Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi Find Your World.™.
- As someone who prides themselves on delivering a good quality product,…
- Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.