Part Time Pathology jobs in Victoria
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to operate under minimal supervision and show a high level of initiative and effective time management…
- The ability to work as part of a busy team and lead the evening staff teams.
- This is a full- time position, 76 hours per fortnight including public holidays, on…
- Be part of a winning team that recognises and rewards success.
- Interpath prides itself on being a friendly, family work environment where you will become part…
- We currently have 2 part time fixed term positions, one until 4th April 2021 and the other until 8 November 2021.
- OR 1 Full time (1.0 FTE) fixed term.
$58,827 - $98,285 a year
- Perform bench duties according to documented laboratory procedures in the allocated time frame.
- The Microbiology laboratory is part of St Vincent’s Pathology…
- Experience in Hospital-based pathology.
- Participate in quality activities and committees within St Vincent’s pathology and the hospital.
- Gateway Health is seeking expressions of interest from Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitians and Allied Health Assistants…
FAMILY MEDICAL CENTRE (LARA)
- Required registration(s): General registration, Specialist registration, Limited registration.
- Part-Time hours: 8-40.
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- Role & Superannuation rate: Academic - Full time - 9.5% super.
- An opportunity exists within the Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience, part of the Faculty of…
- The successful candidate must be willing to be part of a Saturday morning roster.
- If you enjoy the beach and rural life but want to be close to Melbourne,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.