Part Time Pathology jobs in Victoria
- An exciting opportunity exists for a part-time (0.3 EFT) Head of Diagnostic Haematology to join Northern Pathology Victoria at Northern Health.
- As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.
- We require someone who can work both independently…
$58,827 - $98,285 a year
- Perform bench duties according to documented laboratory procedures in the allocated time frame.
- The Microbiology laboratory is part of St Vincent’s Pathology…
- Experience in Hospital-based pathology.
- Participate in quality activities and committees within St Vincent’s pathology and the hospital.
$100,375 - $118,510 a year
- Work Type:Continuing part time.
- Continuing part time (0.7 for Level B OR 0.6 for Level C) roles based in Melbourne.
- This role includes tasks such as.
- Full-time and Part-time Positions.
- Full time or part-time, working on a roster with other senior medical staff and responsible to our Director of Critical Care…
- This unique centre provides quality nursing care to the trial patients within Monash health who volunteer themselves and their time.
- Advance knowledge of biochemical pathology.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a part-time (0.2 EFT) Chemical Pathologist to join Northern Pathology Victoria at…
Seven Animal Health
- The clinic is well equipped with digital radiography, IM3 dental unit, good ophthalmology equipment with tonometers, and an IDEXX in house pathology system.
The Better Health Generation
- We recognise and value quality and commitment, and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.