Part Time Promotion jobs
You refined by:
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST (undo)
$56,443 - $91,518 a year
- Permanent (rotational), full time, day work working 76 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible.
- To assess, plan and implement occupational therapy…
$65,216 - $89,528 a year
- Full time and part time will be considered.
- Promoting positive client outcomes through the provision of high quality clinical services, networking, health…
- Provide occupational therapy services as part of a multidisciplinary team to children, families and community-based partners in.
- We have many other full and part time Occupational Therapy positions across Australia.
- The caseload must ensure the promotion of empowerment, independence,…
Rural Health West Recruitment
$90,000 a year
- Full Time / Part Time Full time.
- Ability to manage a clinical caseload and time effectively.
- The primary industries in the cooler southern part of the region…
- This role is permanent part time, offering 3 days a week and will be based in our Midland, Joondalup and Osborne Park MAX Employment offices.
$68,000 a year
- Health education and promotion for patients.
- We are looking for a bold, enthusiastic and motivated OT to be a part of the MET Phys Team.
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time Roles available.
- Join an organisation that is growing and in turn internal promotions are available.
- What you will be doing:
- Demonstrated skills in time and workload management.
- You will deliver community-based OT interventions, coordinate accessible services and health promotion…
- Primary Care services use a range of flexible service delivery models including individual and group consultation, health promotion and education to address the…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.