Part Time Qualified jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team.
- NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes.
- It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and…
- We are currently seeking an Online Client Advisor as part of our dynamic team in Australia.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider…
- Drivers licence and own transport an advantage as not all work locations are close to public transport and shift start/finish times at times do not align with…
$39,638 a year
- A base salary of $39,638 (pro rata for part time) + Super + Substantial OTE.
- The role would be perfect for someone who is studying or qualified in the following…
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Responses to the following questions will be required as part of the application process.
- TAFE NSW is seeking qualified tradespeople who share in our values of…
- Unique opportunity to be part of the Qantas external communications team.
- Tertiary qualified in PR, communications, journalism or other relevant discipline.
- Fantastic, comprehensive and competitive benefits for full-time and part-time employees.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment…
- You'll be part of highly qualified Contact Centre team(s).
- Full time availability and commitment to job assignments.
- Available for immediate start(s).
$30 - $32 an hour
- Our great team environment and culture are due in part to the breadth of exciting activities employees enjoy – both on the job and outside of work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.