Part Time Qualified jobs in New South Wales
- We are currently seeking an Online Client Advisor as part of our dynamic team in Australia.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider…
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Provide written response to the target questions (the questions form part of the online application form).
- TAFE NSW is seeking qualified tradespeople who share…
- Working schedule: Full time (Monday - Friday) with some flexibility.
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and work across time-zones.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal…
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience…
The Prep School Double Bay
- The centre is seeking a Cert III qualified educator for a permanent part time role (4 days - ideally Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri) or full time role.
- “can do” attitude with an ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in as required from time to time.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Part time role 2 days per week.
- Be a qualified Optical Dispenser or have 2 years of optical industry background.
- Salary will depend on your experience.
- Support the EC&I team at delivering tenders on time and projects on time and on budget.
- We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.