Part Time Qualified jobs in New South Wales
- Ability to work in a busy environment as part of a team and on own.
- Working hours are generally 6am to 5pm Monday to Friday with Saturday work required during…
- IBS is looking for a trained music teacher for a part-time position - 0.2 FTE.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Music Teachers.
- As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next.
$59,584 - $61,546 a year
- MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or…
- As the Program Coordinator you will design, manage and lead an established program and a fantastic, supportive team, including a permanent part time Assistant…
- Unique opportunity to be part of the Qantas external communications team.
- Tertiary qualified in PR, communications, journalism or other relevant discipline.
- The Administration Officer is employed on a part-time basis, 24HPW.
- Remuneration: 59584.27 - 61546.19 (full time equivalent).
- What you'll be doing.
Ohana Early Learning
South Grafton NSW
- We have current positions for recognised Diploma Qualified Educators to join our team in full time or permanent part time positions.
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to work both as part of a team and independently, supporting your team members and management, with sound knowledge of…
$110,377 a year
- You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team who’ll appreciate what you bring to the table.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.