Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Part Time Work jobs in Victoria
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Full Time (flexibility may be available).
- The successful applicant will work effectively as a member of a large multi-disciplinary team at Australia's leading…
- Ability to work at a full time capacity.
- Ensure Safe work procedures and implemented and carried out.
- Our Managers play a massive part in the success of the…
- You'll be in a store as close as possible to home in order to minimise your travel time and can look forward to progression opportunities that go hand-in-hand…
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders including in a global cross cultural environment.
- Planning, organizing and time management skills, as well as…
- Salary packaging options, flexible work arrangements, and an open and supportive work environment are on offer!
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Moira Shire Council
- Work is based in Yarrawonga but applicant must be willing to travel surrounding areas as part of a crew.
- Strong work ethic and self motivation.
- In return for your flexibility, dedication and hard work, Adairs can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of fun, passionate and talented…
- Undertakes medical intervention support tasks or other specialised student/teacher support roles that require specific training that must be updated from time…
- What’s it like to work there?
- Full time role based in Victoria Harbour.
- And our Personal Banking Advisors play an essential part in doing that.
- Work life balance where it counts.
- You'll be placed in a store that is as close as possible to home in order to minmise your travel time.
- Keen to find out more?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.