Sort by: relevance -
Part Time Work $70,000 jobs in Victoria
- St Martin de Porres has embarked on a Visible Learning journey and embraces collegiality, requiring the successful applicant to work collaboratively in a…
$143,832 a year
- Oversee effective faculty engagement with relevant university projects and change initiatives, ensuring that the faculty’s interests are well represented at all…
- We offer a variety of flexible arrangements to suit our employees varied needs and the business, including purchased leave, varied start and finish times,…
- Undertakes medical intervention support tasks or other specialised student/teacher support roles that require specific training that must be updated from time…
$70,000 a year
- After graduation, you’ll work with a partner who will always have your back.
- If you have ever considered a career with Victoria Police, there is no better time…
- The team undertakes a high volume of work within tight timelines, communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Applications close 27 September 2019.
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a highly focused manner, is essential.
- The role is developmental, and under supervision the…
- Work closely with stakeholders, and.
- Produce high-quality written work, including presentations, reports, submissions and briefings.
- We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness.
- Undertake work and gain experience across a range of our internal functions…
- The ambition to dictate your own progress through hard work and self development.
- Our global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and further…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.