Pastry Chef Experience jobs in Hills District NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
$72,000 - $74,000 a year
- Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef / Senior Chef de Partie within a High Volume, fast paced Pastry environment.
- Keeping outlet ahead of HACCP standards.
- We are currently look to recruit a Commis Chef - Pastry to join our large culinary brigade in the delivery of world-class culinary experiences to the local and…
- Excellent technical knowledge with experience in all Pastry techniques and styles, as well as good knowledge in French desserts and chocolate.
- Banquets, Pastry and Outlet kitchens, Front of House Operations, Banquet Operations:
- Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department of…
The Meat and Wine Co
- Are looking for an experienced and dedicated dessert and pastry chef to become part of our professional and hard-working kitchen team.
- Previous experience in an A La Carte environment within the dessert section.
- All applicants will be trained and will report to the Head Chef.
- Apprentice pastry chefs work under the supervision of trained professional Pastry Chefs or Executive Chefs in large and busy commercial kitchens with a number…
$65,000 a year
- An experienced pastry chef with experience in either a production or restaurant setting.
- Assisting the senior chef team to run the daily operations and…
$60,000 a year
- The Pastry Chef is a lady who is from a stellar background.
- The team is made up of 4 Chefs who are all from quality pastry backgrounds and get along really well…
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Lead Pastry Chef | Relocate to Melbourne*.
- This is an extremely exciting position for a highly motivated professional pastry chef with;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.