Pathology Services jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
New South Wales (undo)
- Supported by colleagues at Laverty's main laboratory in North Ryde, the successful applicant will assist in providing a high quality diagnostic service to the…
- To provide high quality diagnostic, consultative, procedural and on-call specialty services in Microbiology, and Infectious Diseases* as opportunity arises, and…
- Exceptional organisation, communication and customer service skills;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology…
$33 - $48 an hour
- Experience providing positive behaviour support services to children and adolescents.
- This large not for profit social services provider work across NSW to…
- The location of the site is negotiable between all facilities and services covered by South Western Sydney Local Health District.
- Where You'll Be Working.
- The Haematologist will provide and develop Haematology services at Bathurst, including providing care for inpatients, outpatients and patients attending the…
- Excellent phone manner, communication skills and customer service skills;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal…
$300,000 a year
- A dedicated patient acquisition and service team to generate appointments.
- Private billings scheme in place to maximise earning potential.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- ASX listed healthcare company providing a vast range of healthcare services including pathology, IVF, dental, optometry and medical imaging.
$124,248 - $126,554 a year
- Demonstrated leadership skills and people management skills with the ability to empower, motivate and manage employees to achieve service and professional goals…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.