Payroll Training Officer jobs
- Experience as a Payroll Officer, including end to end payroll processing payroll, processing of termination pays, payroll reporting, strong leave analysis and…
$54,579 - $61,344 a year
- Maintenance of employee payroll information.
- Please outline your experience in finance or payroll operations.
- Access to Variable Working Hours Scheme.
- Managing and responding to all payroll queries.
- Continually improving processes and assisting with procedural implementations updates and training.
- You also must have the ability to answer payroll multiple payroll related queries from employees and contractors.
- Weekly reconciliations for payroll operations.
$65,000 a year
- You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
- Receive competitive remuneration package and best in class training.
- Experience using payroll system iChris/ Chris21 (essential).
- What's in it for you?
$78,000 - $85,000 a year
- Review payroll reports and actively manage any discrepancies.
- End to end payroll processing within a high-volume environment on a fortnightly and monthly basis.
- Evidence of payroll or other relevant professional development & training is advantageous.
- Address payroll queries and provide payroll information to internal…
- 3+ years in a payroll function.
- Processing payrolls in accordance with employee contracts.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for running…
We have removed 21 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.