People That Care jobs
You refined by:
- We provide accommodation, care and community services to people at all stages of life.
- Anglicare have an initial 12-month contract role available in our IT…
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- If you genuinely care about people and share our vision, mission and values, we welcome your application to join us, as we work to see Jesus Christ honoured,…
- Our Volunteers team are passionate about and proud of their achievements in supporting communities and people in need.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- Ability to communicate and relate well with older people.
- By joining Anglicare you would have the opportunity to serve those most in need; elderly people,…
- Demonstrated understanding of issues pertaining to out-of-home care and the needs of children in care.
- Supervise, support and annually appraise casework staff…
- We provide Residential and Retirement Living care and accommodation, community services through Food and Financial Assistance, Counselling and Cross-Cultural…
- Experience in physiotherapy within aged care.
- Our role offers unique opportunities for an experienced Physiotherapist with genuine commitment to a career in…
- Current AHPRA Registration and community aged care experience.
- As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people…
- Anglicare is a Christian organisation with a history of service spanning over 160 years that supports people at all stages of life through community and aged…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.