People That Care jobs
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- Our PCA staff are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our residents everyday.
- Intake 1: Tuesday 19th November.
- We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and…
- We pride ourselves on our culture and its people by providing a fun and supportive working environment for our staff.
- An interest in retail or optics.
- Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and…
- At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
- In Australia, we help to take care of people through our health…
- Must be customer service orientated and show genuine care for patients.
- We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of over 15,000 working HERO…
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- Professional judgment whilst carrying out duties to include (but not limited to) the inspection, evaluation and assessment of children’s residential facilities…
- Have the ability to relate to a diversity of people.
- Due to continuous growth, Aged Care facilities are looking for Personal Care Workers who are committed to…
$405,559 - $458,067 a year
- The Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN) provides care to more than 400,000 people living in the northern metropolitan area of Adelaide as well as…
- Knowledge of the Australian aged care system.
- With more than 21 sites throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, Resthaven works together…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.