People That Care jobs
- Knowledge, understanding, previous experience in community based aged care services including direct care work.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare, including a genuine care for people.
- Demonstrated knowledge of aged care accreditation standards.
$54.81 - $56.18 an hour
- Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to suitable Aboriginal applicants in order to improve access to employment and career…
New South Wales
- And finally, we’re looking for someone who genuinely cares about, and wants to help people.
- Since the day Maurice Blackburn opened our doors a hundred years ago…
$36.46 an hour
- We care for our people because our people are who we are.
- Work type: Fixed term full-time.
- Point of Hire: Tamworth or FIFO from Brisbane/Sydney.
- Proven track record in delivering quality clinical care within an aged care or acute setting.
- As the leading health and care group within Australia and New…
- Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education.
- Keen to learn how to manage daily care routines, and associated…
$127,539 - $154,093 a year
- Demonstrated ability to provide safe and effective patient care, working independently and without direct supervision.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- As the leading health and care group within Australia and New Zealand, we employ over 23,000 people who are dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier…
- We care for our customers and the people who work alongside us.
- We're a major public company with over 6,000 people, 615 locations, 10 business lines across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.