People That Care jobs
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$40 - $42 an hour
- Large and growing aged care facility.
- Provide clinical support within complex nursing care situations.
- Ensure resident lifestyle & care needs are met.
- We care for our people because our people are who we are.
- Work type: Permanent full-time.
- Remuneration: Attractive salary package to be negotiated.
- Working closely with the facility leadership team to achieve objectives in clinical care including specialised nursing care and related allied health outcomes.
$70,697 - $90,715 a year
- Our leading cardiothoracic and general 12 bed Intensive Care Unit cares for critical care patients utilising, renal replacement therapy, advanced haemodynamic…
- We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with…
- Strong leadership, communication and people management skills.
- Often it’s the small things that make a real ‘people person’ – and these are the people we love…
- Diverse patient base that are friendly and accepting of people learning.
- Excellent clinical exposure across a range of specialties.
- Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospital, aged care and…
- We embrace diversity of perspectives and foster an inclusive environment which benefits our people, patients and communities.
- Animal Health – Pets and Equine.
- With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.