People That Care jobs
You refined by:
Disability Support Worker (undo)
- WMQ is a leader in the development and delivery of support services to people with high and complex care needs.
- Working alongside people who love what they do.
$26.76 - $28.44 an hour
- You will be helping the people we support in their own homes or within group care homes and assisting them with tasks and activities that may include, but not…
- We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness.
- Make a difference in the lives of people.
- We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically…
Life Health Services
- O Provide 1:1 care or small group support.
- O Provide direct care in accordance with the NDIS plan.
- Disability support workers provide support services that…
- Assistance with Personal care tasks.
- We arrange the provision of an extensive range of aged support and disability services for people in their private home and…
- An ability to work comfortably with people with a range of disabilities.
- We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and…
- Identitywa works in partnership with individuals and families to build a community where people with disability enjoy a fulfilled life.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
- Our mission is to assist people to reach their potential through innovative and people-focused services.
- Our vision is that people, everywhere in our community,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.