People That Care $125,200 jobs
- We employ fantastic people who want to make a difference.
- The diversity of our business creates real opportunities for our people.
$127,539 - $154,093 a year
- Demonstrated ability to provide safe and effective patient care, working independently and without direct supervision.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
$71.75 an hour
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary issues relating to the delivery of discipline/allied health services, and the ability to lead service improvement across…
- The hospital hosts 134 beds to encompass high level care for ICU, Coronary care and domiciliary patients.
- A brand new 6 bed paediatric unit has recently been…
- You will be joining a Mental Health Service that sees people at home or the local health centre and can arrange hospital admission where necessary for those…
$234,556 a year
- The hospital serves a population of around 100,000 people.
- Above all, your driving force will be to deliver the best possible care to your patients, now and…
New South Wales
- Health Service This medium sized 99 bed rural referral hospital holds a 24-hour emergency department and provides a range of acute health care services to a…
New South Wales
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care.
- Looking to join the growing list of people changing their life for the better?
- Not the right job for you?
$250 an hour
- Experience the real Australia and take on a new challenge providing Emergency care to rural communities.
- It has general medical, surgical, obstetric, paediatric…
- You will provide oversight of the senior and junior Community medical workforce, clinical governance, clinical quality and safety, clinical key performance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.