People That Care $157,000 jobs
- The hospital hosts 134 beds to encompass high level care for ICU, Coronary care and domiciliary patients.
- A brand new 6 bed paediatric unit has recently been…
New South Wales
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care.
- Looking to join the growing list of people changing their life for the better?
- Not the right job for you?
$100 an hour
- This regional city boasts a population of approximately 27,000 people and celebrates a rich blend of cultures, traditions and over 70 nationalities.
$250 an hour
- Experience the real Australia and take on a new challenge providing Emergency care to rural communities.
- It has general medical, surgical, obstetric, paediatric…
- You will be joining a Mental Health Service that sees people at home or the local health centre and can arrange hospital admission where necessary for those…
$234,556 a year
- The hospital serves a population of around 100,000 people.
- Above all, your driving force will be to deliver the best possible care to your patients, now and…
$253 - $269 an hour
- Has responsibility for working to provide seamless clinical care to the community that they respectively serve.
- $252.70 to $269.15 per hour.
- The Hospital offers psychiatry, medical, surgical and rehabilitation services to a catchment population of approximately 100,000 people.
$1,300 a day
- Some s8 prescriptions may be required during this locum but patients are vetted and well managed on care plans.
- No on call or after hours work required.
$145 an hour
- This Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is a 6 bed facility and caters to a local population of 23,000 people.
- Dr will be primarily responsible for ICU and ward calls.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.