People That Care $60,000 jobs
- You will be responsible for providing high quality and effective case management services within a therapeutic and trauma informed model for children and young…
$36.46 an hour
- We care for our people because our people are who we are.
- Work type: Fixed term full-time.
- Point of Hire: Tamworth or FIFO from Brisbane/Sydney.
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Demonstrated understanding of advance care planning and palliative care understanding in aboriginal services and the community.
New South Wales
- Well established, leader in Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals, seeks a high performing Senior R&D Chemist to join the R&D team.
- Reports to the R&D Manager.
- Permanent Part Time 3 Days Per Week.
- Based out of Newcastle with travel to our NSW Facilities.
- We're looking for a Workplace Health Safety (WHS) and Injury…
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation in the aged care sector.
- Your considerable experience within aged care in a similar role will see you succeed in this…
$38.79 an hour
- This role is based around providing a safe and secure environment for young people in out of home care and crisis accommodation who have experienced or been…
- We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care,…
- Proven track record in delivering quality clinical care within an aged care or acute setting.
- As the leading health and care group within Australia and New…
- Provide a comprehensive clinical handover when delivering patient hand over to other health care professionals;
- Key responsibilities for this role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.