People That Care $80,000 jobs
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation in the aged care sector.
- Your considerable experience within aged care in a similar role will see you succeed in this…
- Provide a comprehensive clinical handover when delivering patient hand over to other health care professionals;
- Key responsibilities for this role:
$127,539 - $154,093 a year
- Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply and, where found suitable, will be given higher priority.
- Demonstrated ability to provide safe and effective patient…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability and people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for our advertised positions.
- Be able to influence and motivate people.
- Be passionate about McConnell Dowell’s values of safety & care, honesty & integrity, customer focus, teamwork and…
$109,606 - $112,737 a year
- We provide world-class health care to people in regional, rural and remote locations;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability and…
- Planning has commenced for the 2020 flu vaccination season and we are seeking expressions of interest from Nurse Practitioners to work with us in delivering the…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- It is one of three major Health Service's within the Western NSW region, and is the district's major referral centre, serving approximately 160,000 people.
- Highly reputable Med Device company with a people & patient focused approach.
- Someone from a Nursing background would be ideal (Critical Care, ICU, Anaesthetics…
- We understand our clients and our people and provide a personalised recrutiment service for both our contractors and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.