Personal Assistant jobs in Melton VIC
You refined by:
Sharp & Carter (undo)
- This role will be critical in helping the business run smoothly during its next phase of growth.
- You will gain exposure to an entrepreneurial and dynamic…
$27 an hour
- Our client is seeking a polished and experienced Receptionist to provide quality support to their business, in a temporary role.
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- This organisation are currently looking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager assist with delivery of their their flagship development - a large scale $400m,…
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer our client is seeking a highly resilient, self-motivated and enthusiastic Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant.
$65,000 a year
- Experience working in a similar Administration or Team Assistant position, as well as:
- Supporting a collaborative and diverse team, you will be responsible for…
- This role will require an Executive Assistant that has previously provided high level administration support to Senior Managers and Executives.
- Our client is on the hunt for a friendly Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis.
- This role requires someone who is available for 6 weeks.
- Personal or Executive assistant experience.
- Our client is seeking a friendly and professional Receptionist/EA to join their progressive and energetic…
- Our client is seeking a friendly and professional Receptionist to join their progressive and energetic environment.
- Responding to queries from staff.
- Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide administrative support to their tight-knit team.
- You must be immediately available.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.