Personal Assistant Accounting Firm jobs
You refined by:
- Experience in tax, accounting or business services ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm.
- Why now and why us?
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services including tax and accounting compliance and business/tax advisory.
- This role will see you:
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Working directly with the Managing Director of a multi-facet consulting firm, you will literally be part of the family and have a background and interest in…
- Knowledge across accounting frameworks such as IFRS.
- External audit experience ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm.
$90,000 a year
- BDO is the largest mid-market accounting & professional services firm globally.
- Monthly firm-wide health initiatives.
- CA Qualified (or currently pursuing).
- Solid tax and accounting technical / systems capabilities.
- Tax advisory experience ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm.
- Audit experience gained in a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm, and exposure to listed clients is preferable;
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of prevailing audit and accounting standards (including International Financial Reporting Standards) as well as accounting…
- Being a smaller firm, their personal, hands-on approach allows this practice to become a genuine part their client’s business.
- Solid and stable FT employment.
Personal Risk Professionals
- The values of our firm are:
- Personal assistant support including setting up of meetings/diary management.
- Bravery – we stand behind our advice, we have the hard…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.