Personal Care jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
New Horizons For Health
- Providing support to customers with personal care, living skills, transport, social activities, medication and other support as required.
- What you need to have:
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety, as well as that of others.
$52,467 - $53,922 a year
- We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- We recognise a successful training program balances broad clinical experience with high impact education, personal and professional development and personal…
- The Salvation Army (TSA) Aged Care currently operates 2000 residential care places across 20 residential aged care facilities, seven retirement villages and a…
$54,964 - $57,874 a year
- This includes assisting the students in the classroom, with personal care and in the playground as required.
- Salary Package: From $54,964 - $57,874 p.a.
- We ensure young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector.
- This is a child-related role.
- Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
- At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not…
- In Australia, we help to take care of people through our health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our dental…
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
- Committed to the continual improvement of their teaching practice and take opportunities for personal professional development.
- Work type: Temporary Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.