Personal Care jobs in Merrylands NSW
You refined by:
Community Support Worker (undo)
- Personal care and support with domestic and household tasks such as menu planning, cooking and cleaning.
- Casual roles in Sunnyfield's internal Agency.
- Showering, hoisting and bowel care.
- Experience with hoist and bowel care - preferred.
- We are looking for dedicated, caring, hard-working and high care Home Care…
Eremea Home Care Services
- Experience with personal care and manual handling procedures.
- Eremea Home Care Services is a home care agency that has been operating since 2002 providing…
Start Nursing Services
- Minimum of one-year experience in paid work in home care, aged care or disability in Australia (overseas experience not accepted).
- Personal care, use of aids and personal equipment (i.e.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Individual Support or Disability Services or…
Advantage Healthcare Support
Dee Why NSW
- Provide direct care health assistance to each client in accordance with their service plan and as directed by the Manager.
- Valid Working with Children Check.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.