Personal Care jobs in Merrylands NSW
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- We recognise a successful training program balances broad clinical experience with high impact education, personal and professional development and personal…
- We have the following casual opportunity to join our team who provide personal/complex care, domestic assistance, and social support in the area of St Ives.
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained and kept up to date.
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety, as well as that of others.
- Experience either in Disability, Aged Care or Community services (personal care experiences an advantage but not mandatory).
- Applications Close: 31 Dec 2019.
$26.17 - $27.64 an hour
- Gertrude Abbott Aged Care and The Sister Anne Court are one of our largest Aged Care facilities, providing exceptional personal care and a home like environment…
$23.87 an hour
- Personal care such as showering and toileting.
- The opportunity to continue a career in aged care where we will provide ongoing training and support.
$32.59 an hour
- This may be through personal care, health and hygiene such as eating, dressing toileting and showering and/or be supporting customers to access their…
$58,265 a year
- This is one of Australia's largest providers of personal insurance, who pride themselves in providing ethical and industry leading insurance to their members.
$23.49 - $24.43 an hour
- Some experience working with the elderly (personal and volunteer experience count!).
- You will support and assist with a wide range of daily living activities…
- Go above and beyond in your work as you provide assistance in daily activities and personal care that enhances our resident’s well-being and quality of life.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.