Personal Care Assistant jobs in East Lindfield NSW
You refined by:
$49,711 a year
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise a personal work schedule and identify critical priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with in a team.
$61,677 - $63,163 a year
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
- Seeking an experienced and passionate Lifestyle Assistant with a background in aged care who is committed to best care outcomes for our residents.
$26.52 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to work within a healthcare service or professional care giving capacity, in a positive manner enhancing the client’s ability to achieve…
- Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded.
- Communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions.
- National Dental Care is seeking a dynamic and highly-organised Dental Assistant to assist the team in our modern Ashfield practice.
- Personal resilience and self-care skills.
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Part time hours- 32 per week.
- This is a part time role- 32 hours per week.
- A1 personal presentation – grooming and attire.
- Owl Optometrist has a focus on the community, providing friendly and quality customer care, ranging a diverse…
- They are our product advocates, who will bring the personal care category to life for Dyson owners.
- The Senior Stylist and 2IC within our world first Blow Bar…
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Previous work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or Secretary with comprehensive administrative and secretarial support skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.