Personal Care Assistant jobs in Essendon VIC
- S ocial and personal responsibility.
- The assistant principal reports directly to the principal.
- Typically, assistant principals perform one or more of the…
- On-site child care centre.
- Key duties include personal assistant duties, collation of statistics, invoicing, quality improvement audits, meeting management and…
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- As the fastest growing optical retail group in the world, at Specsavers we strive to be the best optical retailer in…
- Netbooks are accessible in years 5 and 6 and all students are encouraged to have a personal iPad to support their learning at school and home.
- Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
- At our core we’re a people business, which means you’ll be supported not…
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Res...
- We value diversity and gender equity in our work force and promote flexible working arrangements for staff to balance working requirements and personal needs.
- Assist with personal care of students as required including toileting, washing, eating (peg-feeding and drinking), mobility and administration of medication.
- We have high expectations of students, staff and families and provide quality experiences with challenging personal learning goals as well as effective feedback…
- Our College is motivated towards the development of excellence in life-long learning with students who are resilient, connected and respectful citizens who care…
- Working closely with teachers in the various learning communities of the college to provide care and educational support for individual and groups of students.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.