Personal Care Assistant jobs in St Ives NSW
You refined by:
$52,467 - $53,922 a year
- We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector.
$54,964 - $57,874 a year
- This includes assisting the students in the classroom, with personal care and in the playground as required.
- Salary Package: From $54,964 - $57,874 p.a.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
- As the fastest growing optical retail group in the world, at Specsavers we strive to be the best optical retailer in…
- Seeking an experienced and passionate Lifestyle Assistant with a background in aged care who is committed to best care outcomes for our residents.
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales targets.
- Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care…
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour.
- We are committed to treating people in our care with dignity and respect in a safe and secure…
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in dealing with commercial, private or personal information…
- At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best.
- We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design…
$25.00 - $34.99 an hour
- Supporting and being responsible for the physical assistance and/or personal care.
- Within the Inclusion Support role you will be working to support children…
- Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
- You will have a can do, positive attitude, with a willingness to assist the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.