PhD Project jobs in Melbourne VIC
$73,796 - $83,102 a year
- Developing process-related project content.
- At MCRI we share a powerful vision; to re-imagine the future of child health.
- Closing Date : 24 January 2020.
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- A fraction of the time will be available for independent research projects.
- The successful applicant will collaborate with international co-investigators on the…
- Track record of overseeing the delivery of key clinical/medical projects.
- Able to collaborate with key stakeholders (internal & external) to deliver key…
$118,757 a year
- Making a significant contribution to research projects, including internal and external collaboration to create new insights and opportunities.
$137,212 a year
- The successful applicant will provide a range of duties from assisting staff to develop research projects, to coordinating the organisation's research…
- For more details about the project, please contact:
- Government, non-government and professional agencies constantly call for change and improvement in how…
- Provide advice on matters relating to the Faculty’s research and innovation objectives, including preparing strategic plans, concept proposals, project plans…
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Res...
$90,053 - $120,828 a year
- The Davis Laboratory undertakes research projects in computational biology, including the analysis multi-omics and clinical data associated with drug treatments…
$118,291 - $136,401 a year
- This position will be responsible for program management and will contribute to the development of high-quality research projects that will boost RMIT…
- Applications will be accepted until the project has been filled by a suitable candidate.
- This PhD project will investigate the reaction mechanism, to identify…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.