Physiotherapist Graduate jobs
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Job title: New Graduate Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist wanted in Melbourne, VIC.
- Hours: 40 Hours a Week (Flexible For Part time).
$71,596 - $87,209 a year
- AHP1: Under the direct supervision of [an experienced physiotherapist, the physiotherapist will contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive and integrated…
- We understand that everyone learns differently, so our graduate program is flexible to your individual learning needs.
- HealthStrong - our Allied Health service.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience post grad.
- Occupational Therapist - Work in the Bush.
- The Occupational Therapist will work in an Allied Health team dedicated to…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience ideal but positions open to graduates.
- Job title: Physiotherapist wanted in Sunshine Coast, QLD.
- Salary: $80K to 100K.
- Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Spinal, Sports, spinal, sports.
- In this role, you will:
- A minimum of 3 year post graduate experience.
- We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our outpatient’s team in this Permanent Part Time opportunity offering 24…
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in nutrition and dietetics with current status of accredited practicing dietitian.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Post graduate qualifications (or working towards).
- Lead a dedicated and motivated team of Grade 2 & 3 physiotherapists.
- Employment Type Fixed Term Part Time.
$31.62 - $37.22 an hour
- Demonstrated post graduate clinical experience in a health care setting.
- Position Classification: Physiotherapist Level 1.
- Application Close: 5 June 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.