Physiotherapist Graduate jobs
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in nutrition and dietetics with current status of accredited practicing dietitian.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Extensive clinical experience and post graduate qualification in the field of musculoskeletal/sports physiotherapy or progression towards this would be a…
- Earn a fixed, industry leading rate - a consistent, above award wage (even during those quiet weeks).
- Experience genuine career progression and a “ promote from…
- Extensive full-time post graduate musculoskeletal experience in an accredited physiotherapy environment (or part-time equivalent).
- New grad additional weekly clinical meeting.
- Our team includes physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, physiotherapy assistants and an amazing administrative…
- We understand that everyone learns differently, so our graduate program is flexible to your individual learning needs.
- HealthStrong - our Allied Health service.
- Structured career pathways and opportunities for practice ownership and further post graduate study.
- At PhysioChoice we take pride in giving all our team the…
$65,000 a year
- Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate physiotherapists to join our dynamic team, we are currently seeking:
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Previous experience ideal but positions open to graduates.
- Job title: Physiotherapist wanted near Golden Beach, QLD.
- Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible).
- This role is classified as a Grade 3 Physiotherapist and is paid according to award rates with post graduate qualification allowance as applicable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.