Plant Engineer jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
TS Staffing Group
- Fixed Plant, Materials Handling, NPI and Site experience would be advantageous;
- My client is looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Pearl Recruitment Group
$25 - $30 an hour
- You will be receiving training to produce structural designs for fixed plant mining structures and some heavy mobile equipment.
- Experience that commands a knowledge of iron ore demand chains from mine through to shipping and marketing including fixed plant performance.
- Experience in power generation covering fossil fired plant (coal, CCGT and OCGT) with good knowledge of turbine, boiler/HRSG and auxiliary plant.
- Carrying-out site inspections and liaising with suppliers, clients, consultants or commissioning engineers.
- Preparing conceptual and detailed design of metals…
Newland Precision Engineering
$30 an hour
- Assisting Mechanical Engineer in the design of mechanical equipment and plant.
- Preparing drawings, plans and designs for mechanical engineering work under the…
Catalpa Group Pty Ltd
Osborne Park WA
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Catalpa Group seeks a full-time Civil Engineer to help manage an increase in civil projects.
- Organise and assist in directing site labour and the delivery of…
- To support our ongoing growth BG&E Resources is seeking to engage a Principal Civil Engineer with specific skill sets around bulk earthworks, drainage and roads…
- + Eligible for membership to the Institution of Engineers, Australia.- desired.
- AECOM’s Water Team is looking for experienced and motivated Professional/Senior…
- To support our ongoing growth BG&E Resources is seeking to engage a Principal Mechanical Engineer.
- BG&E Resources (BG&ER) is an Australian based engineering…
Be the first to see new Plant Engineer jobs in Perth WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.