Plant Fitter jobs in Wynnum QLD
- This Apprenticeship as a Mechanical Fitter offers the opportunity to further develop a fantastic array of skills and knowledge including hands on metal working,…
- Installation of plant and machinery.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment, and.
- Exciting Opportunity in Engineering Mechanical Trade (Machinist Junior 1st Year).
$38 - $39 an hour
- Based in a workshop fitting out buses and other various plants.
- The successful applicant will have 2years+ post trade.
- Routine plant and environmental monitoring.
- A company motivated by ensuring that they adhere to the strongest safety standards, embracing new technology and…
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter or Mechanic.
- Mobile plant maintenance and repairs – trucks, dozers, graders and loaders.
- Permanent Positions - South Walker Creek.
- Fault find, test and repair various plant machinery.
- We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter and Electrician, to be based in Eagle Farm.
- A strong knowledge and ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, overhaul and repair plant machinery is a must.
- A household name in the steel manufacturing industry…
- Previous experience working on mobile plant equipment e.g. CAT haul trucks, dozers, graders.
- Our client, a current leader in the Australian mining industry is…
$35 - $36 an hour
- Trade Certification as a heavy vehicle mechanic/diesel fitter.
- Conduct daily preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet, plant and small equipment assets.
Food Professionals Australia
- The ability to share knowledge and encourage continued learning with Plant operators;
- Proud industry leaders in producing and supplying highest quality beef…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.