Plant Maintenance $70,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
- Expertise in understanding Work Management, OPEX budgets & SAP Plant Maintenance.
- There’s never been a better time to be at AGL.
- That’s what we call progress.
$35 - $40 an hour
- Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer on an initial short term contract, who will play a fundamental role in the development…
- Provide support to pilot plant and learning & teaching activities and other operational areas.
- Create and Implement in the planning and management of the…
- You will be responsible for the environmental management and compliance of our asphalt plants, quarries, road maintenance contracts, civil contracting sites,…
- Set up and maintenance of EXACT forms, e.g invoice, delivery orders, etc.
- The MA has a dotted reporting line into the Plant Controller in US and is expected to…
- We manage concierge through to cleaning services, as well as reactive & preventative maintenance, engineering & safety.
- This is what we’re looking for:
- Ensure tenant satisfaction through enabling the efficient, cost effective operation and maintenance of all services.
- Commercial assets based in Melbourne CBD.
- Supervision of maintenance work crews.
- Conduct machine maintenance safely and effectively.
- The successful applicant must have a current trade qualification as a…
- This role reports to the Plant Manager and is critical to the success of the plant.
- Some exposure to production and maintenance planning, embracing the use of…
- Demonstrate rigour around process, including safety, maintenance priority and legislative requirements.
- Have a strong sense of urgency around the completion of…
Be the first to see new Plant Maintenance $70,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.