Plant Maintenance $70,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
- Supervision of maintenance work crews.
- Conduct machine maintenance safely and effectively.
- The successful applicant must have a current trade qualification as a…
- Knowledge of plant and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of maintenance & stores management info systems (e.g.
- We love water and love life.
- Demonstrate rigour around process, including safety, maintenance priority and legislative requirements.
- Have a strong sense of urgency around the completion of…
- This role reports to the Plant Manager and is critical to the success of the plant.
- Some exposure to production and maintenance planning, embracing the use of…
- Development and maintenance data and models necessary to carry out transmission network analysis.
- Support power system studies to define the wind farm generator…
- Assist in the planning and co-ordination of any plant shutdown activities.
- Assist with, or manage as directed, maintenance of the configuration management…
- Providing prioritised support across all maintenance requirements.
- My client is a local grown business in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, who are currently in…
- Management of the institute fleet and mobile plant to ensure efficient use, maintenance and maximum retail value.
- Great mind for cost cutting and forecasting.
- AE Smith service division has become synonymous with quality, technical expertise and innovation in the design, installation and maintenance of mechanical…
- Actively highlights machine / equipment failures to maintenance to ensure optimum performance, and maximise production uptime.
Be the first to see new Plant Maintenance $70,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.