Plant Mining Operator jobs
Brown Range WA
- Provide technical reports and analysis on plant performance.
- Minimum 4 years previous work experience in a plant metallurgical role.
- Build a career not a job.
- Experience in operating large heavy plant.
- Thiess has been awarded a 5-year contract to provide mining services at Mt Arthur Coal.
- Job Type Permanent Full-time.
- Adapt to emerging priorities and a change in conditions that may arise in the processing plant working environment.
- Identify and report maintenance issues.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Experience on listed plant/machinery is required.
- Additionally, you will be required to identify any mechanical faults and/or servicing requirements on plant.
- Recent relevant Mobile Plant operating experience outlined clearly on your resume (including the make/model of mobile plant equipment operated under each…
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of mobile and fixed plant processing equipment.
- Have mobile and/or fixed plant experience – high risk forklift…
- South32 is a globally diversified mining and metals company.
- Identify plant operating defects and adherence to Work Management process.
- Effectively use Citech & T3000 control system to operate Overland conveyor systems, Coal crushing plant, Reclaim and Stockout systems (Training will be provided…
- The iron ore business continues to be the world's largest autonomous truck operator and a proud leader in automated mining technologies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.